Lego 60141 Police Station
The Best Deal Today
Lego 60141 Police Station compare prices. Be part of the action with the Lego City police as they try to keep the crooks in jail, featuring a three-level Police Station loaded with accessory
|Shipping costs: Free shipping from 50,-|
|Delivery Time: 3-7 business days|
Are you unsure whether the product you want to compare is the same? Then look at the EAN (gtin13) code. The Lego 60141 Police Station has the following EAN code 5702015865654. An EAN code is unique and stands for a European Article Number that you can recognize in the form of thirteen digits below the barcode. It provides a unique identification between lego and is only issued once.
The advisory age
For each lego product and for the Lego 60141 Police Station there is a recommended age which is determined by regulations. The recommended age for this product is for 6-12 years.
The Lego 60141 Police Station is part of the lego theme city.
The number of minifigures you get is the first thing people look at when you want to buy the lego. This set has a total of 7 figures.
The Lego 60141 Police Station has a total of 894 pieces in the box spread across different bags.
Be part of the action with the Lego City police as they try to keep the crooks in jail, featuring a three-level Police Station loaded with accessory elements, a jail cell with exploding wall function, watchtower, garage and offices, helicopter, police pursuit car and police motorbike, plus the crooks’ truck with rotating, extendable cherry picker. Includes seven minifigures plus a police dog figure.
IN THE BOX
- Includes seven minifigures: four police officers and three crooks, plus a police dog figure.
- Features a three-section Police Station, police helicopter, police pursuit car, police motorbike and crooks’ truck.
- Police Station features three levels, including two jail cells with toilets, vent with opening grill and exploding wall function, rooftop helipad, satellite dish and antenna, searchlights, ramp, garage with tools and opening door, watchtower, overhead walkway, three offices and a barrier gate.
- Helicopter features spinning rotors and an opening cockpit.
- Crooks’ truck features a rotating, extendable cherry picker.
- Extend the cherry picker to put the dynamite in the vent.
- Blow the wall off the cell with the dynamite to free the crook.
- Raise the garage door, push the lever and launch the police pursuit car.
- Accessory elements include three sets of handcuffs, two walkie-talkies, megaphone, four mugs, camera, lollypop stop sign, crowbar, wrench and two dynamite sticks.
- This playset offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 6-12.
- Police Station measures over 9 inches - 24 centimeters high, 14 inches - 36 centimeters wide and 14 inches - 36 centimeters deep.
- Helicopter measures over 3 inches - 8 centimeters high, 7 inches - 20 centimeters long and 1 inches - 4 centimeters wide.
- Police pursuit car measures over 1 inches - 4 centimeters high, 4 inches - 12 centimeters long and 1 inches - 5 centimeters wide.
- Police motorbike measures over 1 inches - 3 centimeters high, 2 inches - 7 centimeters long and under 1 inches - 2 centimeters wide.
- Crooks’ truck measures over 2 inches - 6 centimeters high, 4 inches - 12 centimeters long and 1 inches - 5 centimeters wide.
Lego 60141 building Instructions
If the building instructions for your Lego 60141 set were missing or maybe damaged when you purchased it? You can download the booklet here. Official Lego 60141 booklet.
Is there is a lego set you like us to add to our price comparison? Send us an email so we can add your favourite product to our list.