Lego 70420 Graveyard Mystery
The Best Deal Today
Lego 70420 Graveyard Mystery compare prices. Kids can experience fun ghost-catching adventures combining an augmented reality play experience with this Lego Hidden Side 70420 Graveyard Mystery
|Shipping costs: Free shipping from 50,-|
|Delivery Time: 3-7 business days|
Are you unsure whether the product you want to compare is the same? Then look at the EAN (gtin13) code. The Lego 70420 Graveyard Mystery has the following EAN code 5702016365429. An EAN code is unique and stands for a European Article Number that you can recognize in the form of thirteen digits below the barcode. It provides a unique identification between lego and is only issued once.
The advisory age
For each lego product and for the Lego 70420 Graveyard Mystery there is a recommended age which is determined by regulations. The recommended age for this product is for 7+ years.
The Lego 70420 Graveyard Mystery is part of the lego theme hidden side.
The number of minifigures you get is the first thing people look at when you want to buy the lego. This set has a total of 4 figures.
The Lego 70420 Graveyard Mystery has a total of 335 pieces in the box spread across different bags.
Kids can experience fun ghost-catching adventures combining an augmented reality play experience with this Lego Hidden Side 70420 Graveyard Mystery playset. This awesome app toy combines a buildable Lego model with augmented reality for kids to deliver a fully interactive play experience. Download the Hidden Side app and scan the model with a phone to make it come alive. With continuous updates, a unique boss ghost to battle in each set, new mysteries to solve, cool items to find, games to play and ghosts to collect, this Lego Hidden Side playset gives kids a whole new way to play and interact with building bricks! Packed with cool graveyard details, this toy construction playset features a dog figure, gardener figure, girl and boy minifigures, a twistable statue, grave that opens and a haunted tree with posable arms for lots of fun ghost-hunting adventures.
IN THE BOX
- Download the Lego Hidden Side app and point your phone at the Graveyard Mystery playset to make this building playset for kids come alive and reveal the Hidden Side. Move the phone around to discover an ever-changing environment hidden around the model.
- This augmented reality toy includes 4 minifigures: heroes Jack Davids and Parker L. Jackson, a skeleton figure and Mr. Branson, plus Davids's ghost dog figure, Spencer, to pretend play the ghost-catching play in this graveyard toy and in the AR app.
- This Graveyard Mystery unique toy features a tombstone statue that twists, grave that open and a haunted toy tree with posable arms.
- Set in the fictional town of Newbury, where ghosts haunt people and buildings, Lego Hidden Side playsets let kids play out exciting ghost-hunting adventures that combine physical Lego models with fully-interactive augmented reality.
- Build and play with the physical playset and then bring it to life as you interact with the playset while viewing it through the app.
- Using the Lego Hidden Side app is like looking through a window to a cool and spooky Hidden Side filled with challenging mysteries to solve, ghosts to defeat and unique ghost bosses, like Mamali, to overcome in each set.
- To get the full augmented reality experience, a tablet or mobile phone is required, but not included. Compatible with selected iOS and Android devices. Check compatibility at www.Lego.com/devicecheck. Children should ask permission before going online.
- Graveyard measures over 5 inches - 14 centimeters high, 12 inches - 32 centimeters wide and 3 inches - 10 centimeters deep
Lego 70420 building Instructions
If the building instructions for your Lego 70420 set were missing or maybe damaged when you purchased it? You can download the booklet here. Official Lego 70420 booklet.
Is there is a lego set you like us to add to our price comparison? Send us an email so we can add your favourite product to our list.